Eliminate Your Bills in Queens
Working Bankruptcy & Other Debt-Relief Strategies to Your Advantage
Are your bills piling up? Is your income barely enough to cover the essentials, preventing you from building savings or paying down debt? With today’s criminally high interest rates, debt can accumulate to unmanageable levels in no time, leaving you overwhelmed with financial obligations that you simply can’t meet.
Fortunately, a life of financial struggle is not inevitable. When you bring your case to the Law Office of Seni Popat, our attorney can analyze your situation and determine which debt-relief strategies may eliminate your bills and substantially improve your circumstances.
Our Proven Strategies
Devising an effective strategy requires a thorough, personalized assessment of your situation, extensive knowledge of all available debt-relief laws and options, and refined legal skills. This is exactly what you will receive when you retain the Law Office of Seni Popat, founded by a lawyer who has spent years helping clients overcome financial hardship.
To eliminate your bills, we may use any of the following tactics:
- Verification of debt. Creditors (from personal loan companies to the IRS) are known to make mistakes. As a result of these mistakes, you might believe you’re responsible for debt that isn’t actually yours to pay. It might even be time-barred, which means your creditor cannot take you to court to obtain a judgment against you. We can help you verify the details of your debt to ensure you never pay anything more than you need to.
- Bankruptcy. Whether bankruptcy is right for you depends on many factors, including your income, level of debt, assets, and general goals. We can work closely with you to determine whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy may alleviate your financial burden through a court-ordered debt discharge.
- Creditor harassment defense. Some debt collectors violate borrowers’ rights under legislation like the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). If you’ve experienced creditor harassment, we can hold the debt collector responsible in court, and the compensation we may obtain on your behalf could cover some or all of your debt.
- Negotiations with creditors. Some creditors are willing to work with borrowers by extending terms, adding late payments to the end of the payment plan, reducing the interest rate, or even settling for less than what you owe.
- Loan consolidation. While consolidation does not lower your total amount of debt, it does reduce the number of creditors you owe. Instead of paying many different entities, therefore, you can make one single payment over the course of several years. We can help you determine whether consolidation is the right move for you, or whether Chapter 13 bankruptcy may accomplish a similar goal while protecting you from collection attempts.
- Cutting expenses and maximizing your income. We can help you devise a plan to make certain changes to your financial circumstances. This may involve any of the above strategies in addition to proven budgetary decisions.
When you eliminate your bills, you free up your disposable income for better opportunities, career changes, much-needed vacations, and more. No matter what caused your current financial hardship, you deserve a life free from financial anxiety—and we have what it takes to help.
I had the pleasure of working with Seni Popat. He is a Top Professional!- I Gie – via Google
Law Office of Seni Popat is the place to get help.- Willie Kornegay - via Google
He is very knowledgeable, professional, helpful and was readily available to guide me and advise me through the filing process.- James Potter - via Google
Seni was absolutely fantastic.- Nicole H. - via Google
Mr. Seni Popat is THE BEST bankruptcy lawyer there is.- Yasmeen Smith - via Google